Based in Ruthin, North Wales, DLL Engineering offers Process Engineering and related services to the process industries in both the design and operational phases. Working quickly and efficiently,
we can offer support in process design, project economic assessment, process safety reviews, reliability analysis, incident investigation, operational support, troubleshooting and
We currently work primarily in the Oil & Gas sector, but we are also able to offer relevant services to other process industry sectors, including Nuclear, Chemicals, and Food.
Please visit our Downloads page for FREE downloads of simple tools you may find useful.
The Company's key skills and experience include:
- Understanding of the oil & gas business from reservoir to market; qualified and insured for UK offshore working
- Technical expertise in Process Engineering, Process Controls, Operations, Process Safety & Reliability and Production Allocation
- Commercial experience with Joint Ventures, Third-Party tie-ins and complex Commercial Agreements
- Government liaison experience with Regulators and National Oil Companies
- Facilitating Safety Reviews and Hazard Reviews, particularly for unusual and challenging problems
- Conducting Reliability analyses using Fault Trees, Reliability Block Diagrams and statistical analysis of failure data
- Developing simple economic models to quickly assess the value of projects and options